Graupner X-8E Radio w/Rx & Case
SEE IT, HEAR IT, FEEL IT
Sport and competition drivers will discover the Graupner X-8E surface radio meets and exceeds all your requirements. The colorful 3.5-inch LCD display and TFT touchscreen makes navigating menus and software adjustments easier than any radio you have ever experienced before. Voice announcements provide a new level of connection between you and your model, continually updating you with important information. Heptic feedback can be set and programmed to vibrate during the timer and lap functions.
Menu items are easily accessed from the screen and changing orientation from portrait to landscape is simply done with a single touch. Left handed drivers can setup the X-8E with left steering and left screen orientation.
The X-8E provides a very extensive set of software features such as model profiles, model types, assignable switches, linear and curve mixes and so much more.
Telemetry is fully integrated out-of-the-box and the X-8E provides standard real-time information of RF signal quality, receiver temperature, motor temperature, receiver voltage, and main pack voltage -- no additional hardware is required. The built-in speaker and voice announcements notify you of important changes to the system. The X-8E will boost your confidence on the race track: no more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally driving out-of-range!
Telemetry functions and notifications can be easily assigned to user switches which can be retrieved on demand or have the radio automatically notify you when a certain value has exceeded programmed limits. Model telemetry information is recorded in real-time onto the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance. With the free Update Studio you can view your model data onscreen and oversee all aspects of your time on the track!
Increase the value of your X-8E surface radio by choosing from a wide selection of Graupner telemetry ESCs, telemetry servos and GPS that connect directly to your SUMD V2 compatible HoTT receivers.
Ease-of-use is further enhanced by allowing you to configure all the telemetry and product settings directly from the radio. Programming cards and computer links are no longer needed to setup or make quick changes to the system. Just use the X-8E wireless access features and you will be up and running in no time.
It is important to all of us at Graupner that you make good use of your investment in our products. The X-8E can be further enhanced with our Genius telemetry speed controllers, telemetry servos and a Bluetooth module (for Android phone or tablet), allowing you, your spotters and your fans to follow a real-time overview and progression of your race. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Large 3.5 inch TFT LCD color touch panel
- Adjustable steering wheel for left and right handed use
- Adjustable steering wheel position and spring tension
- Adjustable trigger space
- SD card slot for real-time data logging and model storage
- External data port for Bluetooth module (sold separately)
- Integrated patch antenna
- User configurable Haptic (vibration) feedback
- User assignable Left/Right/Front LED colors
- Headset or speaker audio output
- Balanced weight distribution with comfortable rubber hand grips
- Micro USB charging port
- 5000 mAh Lipo battery
- Graphic vinyl radio skins (sold seperately)
- Updateable firmware with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Graupner X-8E Surface Radio
- GR-8 4 channel HoTT Receiver
- 5000 mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo battery charge cable
- USB update cable set
- 4 Gb SD Card
- Steering wheel adapters
- Aluminum radio carrying case
- Easy-to-use graphical programming menus
- 3.5-inch TFT color and touch screen
- 4 programmable proportional channels
- Selectable frame rates: 3ms, 6ms, 12ms, 24ms
- SUMD-V2 support for telemetry ESC’s and telemetry servos
- Model types: crawlers, boats and track vehicles
- 5 Different configurable model profiles
- 35 model memories
- Real-time telemetry voice announcements and alerts
- User assignable switches and controls
- Dual ESC mixing
- 4 Wheel steering mixing
- 5 Programmable mixers (2 linear, 3 curve)
- Mode dependent dual and expo rates
- Configurable timer and lap timer
- Use of up to 35 frequency-hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- Programmed in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch
- Additional languages available for download with the Graupner Firmware Update Studio