HUDY PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER 5.0 x 120 MM / 22M
|Type: Phillips Screwdriver
Series: Ultimate Professional R/C Tools
Tip size: 5.0mm
Tip length: 120mm
Special tool for for screws 3.5 and M4
|• the world’s largest line of professional RC tools
• first and best RC tools, imitated by others, but never duplicated!
• used by all RC factory teams and champions
• totally unique lightweight tools with very light non-slip hollow duraluminum handles and a new unique everlasting diamond pattern grip that cannot be copied
• CAD-designed tips designed to precisely fit the fastener to prevent stripping
• tips are hand made from special world-renowned, top-secret, self-developed HUDY Spring Steel™ to provide long life, excellent torsion
• optional color-coded plastic caps for easy identification
“Without question, HUDY’s Pro Wrenches are among the best R/C tools we have ever used.”
“New line of HUDY tools are the best I’ve seen.”
(Steve Pond, RC CAR ACTION)
HUDY proudly presents its line of Professional Tools. Our engineers have designed a perfect-fit, ultra-lightweight tool that offers exceptional torque, comfortable use, and long life. All HUDY products are solely developed and designed by HUDY, the leader in innovation and design. All tools are manufactured from highest-quality materials for unmatched strength and durability. Special care is taken through production to ensure that each product is 100% perfect, and ready to use right out of the box. Total quality management is of prime importance through design to final production, and the result is superior, professional quality tools that are second to none.
The hollowed, lightweight duraluminum handles feature a specially coated anti-slip grip. These handles also are marked with grooves according to the size of the tip, so you can easily identify the size of the tool at a glance.
The tip of each tool is CAD-designed to very precisely fit the corresponding fastener. The tip is made of from special world-renowned, top-secret, self-developed HUDY Spring Steel™, designed to keep its shape for a long time and to allow exceptional torsion.
Hudy tools are available in all sizes and various lengths, types, and measurements:
• inch and metric hex and ball-hex drivers
• inch and metric socket drivers
• slotted and Phillips screwdrivers
Hudy is confident that these professional tools will make your RC life much easier, and quickly become your favourite tools because of their perfect quality and fit.
Optional color-coded plastic caps are available for easy identification (new V2 tools have smaller inside diameter of the handle and as such the standard plastic caps do not fit. The new plastic caps are available with part number #195058).