PICCO V1 .21 RACE 'Nitro Combo Pack'
Picco V1 RACE 'Nitro Combo Pack'
This is the Picco V1 RACE Off-Road 5-Port Competition 'Nitro Pack' which combines the V1 RACE with the hard-hitting bottom end delivery of a 2133 1/8 Tuned Pipe Set.
The Picco V1 RACE engine is shares the principles of quality and construction level with the Team version. Built on the same 5 port cylinder and long stroke scheme hosted by the new, stiffer crankcase, the Race edition features a slightly different exhaust port that confers a different power response. With the only other differences from the higher end version being a steel rear bearing instead of the ceramic one and a non DLC coated crankshaft, the V1 Race proves perfect for any level of racing. The engine also features the new double bottom-end adjustment carburettor that allows for a finer tuning.
- 5 ports hard chromed sleeve
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm balanced shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
- Low CG cooling head
- 14mm Swiss quality main bearing
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
Output: 2.6hp @ 33,000rpm
The Picco EFRA 2133 1/8 Tuned Pipe & Manifold Exhaust Kit is recommended for off road on high grip surfaces and 1/8 GT style racing.
- All Picco Exhausts Systems are EFRA homologated and designed to optimize the performance of your Picco made engine
- Picco strongly recommends original Picco exhaust to get maximum performance from your engine.
- Made with the finest materials, all Picco Exhausts Systems are 'in-line', where the manifold is connected to muffler with springs.
Low - ●●●●●
Mid - ●●●●
High - ●●●●