Kyosho Inferno MP10e 1/8 Electric 4WD Off-Road Buggy Kit
The Kyosho Inferno MP10e 1/8 Electric 4WD Off-Road Buggy Kit features optimized weight distribution to enhance performance. Boasting the performance and reliability of the MP10’s proven suspension and drive system, the MP10e features a specially designed main chassis developed for a 2x 2S saddle pack battery configuration that provides optimal chassis flex and sure-footed grip. The aerodynamic body was designed to deliver easy handling at high-speed. The motor mount is compatible with various size motors and supports the left-right distribution of the battery weight. A specially designed receiver box and ESC mount deliver improved maintenance efficiency. For the sharpest racing edge, the MP10e is an ideal weapon choice when you are heading in to battle.
NOTE: Electronics, painted body, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Layout design arranges the batteries on both sides of the chassis with the motor mounted in the front. Even left-right distribution of battery weight reduces roll speed through corners to improve control. Simultaneously, forward mounting of the motor shifts the center of gravity to the front and combines with the proven undercarriage to maintain control stability, especially over gaps.
- The suspension system shares components with the MP10 GP model. Durability and reliability combined with optimized suspension geometry helps to extract performance under hard racing conditions. Superior handling is achieved, even with the heavier weight of an 1/8 e-buggy. Various optional parts for MP10 such as hard type lower suspension arms are compatible with the MP10e.
- Oil shocks with HD coated aluminum cylinder cases deliver superior heat dissipation and are included as standard. Big bore shocks provide excellent damping capability and stabilize the posture of the machine. Aluminum shock caps are compatible with both diaphragm and aeration type dampers. Diaphragm type dampers are included, with the optional Shock Cap Seal Set (KYOIFW469-01 - not included) allows the use of aeration type shocks.
- The hard anodized aluminum main chassis exhibits optimal flex and mechanical grip required for high-performance and durability.
- Center bulkhead features an integrated slide motor mount that adapts to different size motors while also allowing easy gear mesh adjustment and installation/removal of the motor.
- Batteries mounted on left and right sides are securely fixed with hook & loop straps. This allows batteries to be easily attached/detached and provides compatibility with various battery sizes.
- ESC is attached via a dedicated mount that is fixed to the chassis with screws, making it easier to attach/detach for ease of maintenance while being more secure than conventional direct double-sided tape mounting. Mount size is compatible with most popular brands of ESC.
- Body has been specially designed and proven through extensive testing to deliver optimal performance. Superior aerodynamics achieve both sharp handling control and stability at high speed. The kit is also compatible with the existing MP10 bodies that can be set to suit course and driver preferences.
Wheelbase: 325mm (Can be adjusted by moving rear hub collars)
Tread (F/R): 254mm
Tires (F/R): (sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 10.87:1 Pinion 14T
Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
R/C system: 2-3ch (sold separately)
- Un-assembled Chassis kit
- Pinion gear
- Clear body
- Body mask sheet
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Steering Servo
- 1/8 Scale Electronic Speed Control
- 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor
- (2) 2S LiPo Battery Pack (Not compatible with 4S LiPo Battery Pack)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Wheels, Tires, Inserts & Tire Glue
- Diff Oil
- Shock Oil
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)