Savox SC-1268SG Black Edition High Torque Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage)
Savox's SC-1268SG Black Edition Standard "High Torque" Digital Steel Gear High Voltage Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a shorter 200mm long heavy duty wire. These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength that makes them ideal for 1/8 nitro cars, as well as large scale airplanes and 600-700 class heli swashplate applications that require a high torque servo.
- No Regulator needed
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft.
- Suitable for 600 and 700 class helicopter swash plate servos.
- @4.8V: 160 oz-in.
- @6.0V: 208 oz-in.
- @7.4V: 347oz-in.
- @4.8V: .15 sec/60°
- @6.0V: 0.13sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.11sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 4.5v-7.4v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Coreless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520